Every major life event we go through also comes with a significant financial impact. Between juggling responsibilities and making sure we’re helping our loved ones, we end up deeper in debt and living paycheck-to-paycheck and get caught unprepared when something goes wrong or tend to lose sight of the big picture.
Jyoti goes above and beyond to help families achieve their dreams of Financial Independence by being better equipped through education and implementation of best practices to get debt-free and build and protect their wealth, and most importantly, their peace of mind.
Here are just some of the highlights of Jyoti’s portfolio:
- Started my career in a non-profit in India – mentoring youth into vocational programs
- Over 15+ years experience in major accounting firms between India and America – audit, taxes, international analyst.
- 2013- Health condition forced me out of Corporate America
- 2013 – Mentored into the financial services industry /Started with a major independent broker dealer owned by Transamerica
- 2015 – Achieved Broker position
- Current – Independent Business Owner + Nonprofit Sector